Become a Member
Kunsang Yeshe Retreat Centre is entirely dependent on the kindness and generous support of our students and members. We are entirely funded by the Centre’s own activities. Everyone who works or helps at the Centre does so on a voluntary basis. Without this support, the Centre could not exist!
By becoming a member, your membership contribution helps keep the Centre thriving – allowing us to consistently offer low-cost programmes and events, ensuring we continue to build a strong dharma community with your example of generosity, kindness and delighted effort.
You gain a feast of merit by your virtuous action of generosity, and with good heart we offer in return:
- Discount on all Programme Fees
- Library Borrowing Rights
- AGM Voting Rights
- Invitation to special events
- Plus oceans of merit flowing through all future lives!
Annual Membership Contribution Fees:
Single Concession: $90
Family: $180 (2 adults + 2 children under 18)
Family Concession: $150
6 monthly Membership is also available (half the above pricing rates). Please contact us for assistance.
Membership applications are processed by our Executive Committee on a monthly basis. Our membership coordinator will contact you to confirm your membership status.
NOTE: FPMT Centres follow the advice of His Holiness Dalai Lama, on refraining from Shugden practice. Please read the following FPMT policy information before submitting your application, thereby agreeing to our Centre Policies.
How to Join
Please fill in the online Membership Application form below or complete a hard copy of the form at the centre. You can make your membership contribution payment by bank transfer – see account details below:
BSB 062 559
A/C 1026 8959
The reference must include your family name and the type of membership, e.g. S Conc for Single Concession.
Alternatively, you can pay in person at the Centre, using cash or card.
With oceans of thanks for your ongoing support and prayers that Kunsang Yeshe Retreat Centre will continue to thrive and be of benefit to yourself, your family and countless others in the Blue Mountains community and beyond, for many, many years to come.
Members agree to the following standards
- To abstain from intentionally killing any living being
- To abstain from stealing (taking that not freely given)
- To abstain from lying
- To abstain from sexual misconduct
- To abstain from using intoxicants
- To abstain from smoking
- To dress modestly (avoid short skirts, singlets, see through clothing and brief tops)
- To engage in respectful speech and actions towards everyone at the centre
- To abstain from any form of violence or harassment (physical or verbal)
- To avoid harmful speech, slander, gossip or arguing
- To behave in a way that corresponds to our centre’s values of compassion, respect, harmony, and spiritual focus
- Not to practice Dolgyal (Shugden)